Warning: Opinion of an old curmudgeon follows....

Back in a previous engagement I was a rather mediocre and patently lazy sysprog. When a PDS ran out of space it was my clue that the original allocation was too small. Solution, make it bigger!

An old friend priest once was asked the meaning of his congregation nodding off during Sunday mass. His reply "it's God's way of telling you that you need more sleep."

Product schmoducts, you need more allocation.