From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Lionel B Dyck [lbd...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2020 7:02 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: REXX Interpret Question - weekend 'fun'

True - what I'm hoping for is to be able to use Interpret to set a stem when
I provide the stem name.  Since I can use Interpret to get the stem using a
value I provide I'd like to be able to set it.

Make sense?

Lionel B. Dyck <sdg><
Website:
https://secure-web.cisco.com/1bQtkLqdeRt9g3H94UtWfXZFzvZD-V4rdS6mCpTUyJo7NayYR2vwI1zbzmxx46y5wCPeufQW6OVhdEuUyZpopjoI7NkNFI76lw9qfUQIHrF5dR1FJkFKQvV4ZDCQxYLKEtMQGdPYo3gqMcxyWWU3vERbs7cmeArHO07Oo3hz1FrhODsQpN3kze4U425sfsy66HF2Kn8JrclZu7glwQh_lg9rP1WaZfaxTmFMXk-FOGczEfJMKdfXEUALz9F0-CyX-xaCIWBXAb2iiKP6VrYIQwvsL2vHv4XBwNgnlg8jN2eTsVxFIYhZU0klc6HOtFxHpkCxb-iVzKe-0XajlclTU54r7x1-ty8obtPIWG9stVRnTx9Dt6oGtLYxa7kxPPhFhBSjuHD_k37mtWmP20zLh6J1tlAajThPaBvP4vy7J_-Si5ORJAb0_7eMjQYybTtjS/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lbdsoftware.com

"Worry more about your character than your reputation.  Character is what
you are, reputation merely what others think you are." - John Wooden