From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Carmen Vitullo
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2020 9:02 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):Re: zSHOP order too large to download

CAUTION EXTERNAL EMAIL

my DB2 guy has that product installed, he uses the same shopz zfs I've
allocated for all his orders and has not had any issues with the order being
too large, I'd still be looking at, if you don't already create a separate zfs
filesystem just for shopz downloads and ensure it's large enough to hold that
order; for example

CLUSTER ------- OMVS.BCBS.SHOPZ.ZFS
IN-CAT --- USERCAT.TECHSERV
HISTORY