Hi.

I ordered Db2 Query Monitor v3.3 a week ago and order is 24 GB large. It was
strange to me so I called a colleague from another company and she had the same
experience. She checked with IBM and it turns out that there is some CAE server
that you can run on z/OS or Windows. If you plan to run it on Windows you have
to download it from z/OS once you finish SMP/E installation. It looks like this
is the reason why this order is so large.

I don't think it's optimal to put something you would run on Windows in SMP/E
and having all the trouble with uploading and unpacking.
But it looks there is no other choice.

Regards,

Dejan Cepetic

Mob: +385 91 5178 535 | dcepe...@croz.net | CROZ d.o.o.