-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Bill Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2020 20:20

I sent the author of this hit piece a few real journalistic pieces which
contradicted her claims. She responded kindly and stated she would do more
research (or any research in my opinion) if she did another mainframe piece.
The problem with journalism today is everyone thinks they are one, and sites
like tech republic are only interested in clicks & eyeballs to monetize the
material.