From: "Bill Giannelli" <billgianne...@gmail.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2020 10:13:31 AM
Subject: missing FMIDs

So I had a CSI setup and provided for by someone else. As I am going thru it it
seems there are FMIDs for a couple of products missing:
DB2 BASE Z/OS
HDREC10 DB2 RACF EXIT Z/OS
HIYCC10 DB2 IMS ATTACH Z/OS
HIZCC10 DB2 SUBSYS INIT Z/OS
JDBCC1Z DB2 12 VUE
JDBCC12 DB2 JDBC/SQLJ Z/OS

Db2 QMF for z/OS V12
HHPCC10 QMF HPO
JYQCC10 QMF ANALYTICS TSO

If I order maintenance supplying an "installed Software Report" will the
missing FMIDs be ordered?
thanks
Bill