Le 13/06/2020 à 22:13, Tony Thigpen a écrit :
>> Wait - is bottom-posting a thing?

> Also, back in those days, it was clearly pointed out to the developers
> that their "so called" standard was for newsgroups, not email but they
> were stuck deep in their "we know what is right" mode. They also ignored
> the fact that Outlook had been using top-posting for years and around
> that time Outlook was the most used email client and had really become
> more of the standard.\

To be fair, top-posting became a thing when those at microsoft, who were
totally clueless about netiquette, started doing this horrible piece of
garbage called outlook...

Now, people keep adding to the top of the mail instead of cutting and
only including the bits they were responding too...

This is how your mailboxes end up being several dozen gigabytes for no
reason (and spam, of course)

Raphael