-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Seymour J Metz
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2020 21:29

The problem that I have with m$ is not that they have too many options but
that they either don't have the options I need or they cleverly hide them.
I'm forced to use office365 on this e-mail account, and if there are options
to support, e.g., showing headers with the message body, correct quoting, I
haven't found them. Then there's word- where is reveal mode?