From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Charles Mills
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2020 9:24 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: New Mainframe Community

[CAUTION: This Email is from outside the Organization. Unless you trust the
sender, Don’t click links or open attachments as it may be a Phishing email,
which can steal your Information and compromise your Computer.]

I thought the StackOverflow forum was extremely promising but it died on the
vine.

Charles