From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Allan Staller
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2020 12:15 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: CBTTAPE

I am looking for the source to a program link-edited as "OSCMD". From a browse
of the load module, I see by a load module browse: "ISSUE OS/VS CONSOLE COMMAND
WRITTEN BY J. WONG09.57_11/05/86"
I have found a couple of similar programs, usually called “command” on the
overflow tape (and I am checking the cbttape)

Since this machine is in Canada, I suspect it was obtained from either Royal
Bank of Canada or one of the Canadian life insurance companies.

Can anyone point me to the file containing the source for "OSCMD"?

TIA