Batch execution

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Binyamin Dissen
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2020 12:40 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: CBTTAPE

[CAUTION: This Email is from outside the Organization. Unless you trust the
sender, Don’t click links or open attachments as it may be a Phishing email,
which can steal your Information and compromise your Computer.]

As there are now native zOS TSO/REXX routines to do the same, why bother with
the CBT program?

On Mon, 15 Jun 2020 17:14:33 +0000 Allan Staller <allan.stal...@hcl.com>