What FTP client do you use to access MVS data sets?  Do you like it?

I personally use the FTP Client that is part of Micro Focus (formerly
Attachmate) Reflection Desktop for IBM (Reflection Workspace).  Being an
application suite dedicated to mainframe access (the application is primarily a
TN3270 client), the FTP Client that goes along with it seems to truly
understand the idiosyncrasies of MVS and works quite well with it.

On the other hand, only a limited number of users in our shop are "authorized"
to use Reflection, so they cannot use its FTP client.  They are stuck
(currently) with an MVS hostile (IMO) application called CuteFTP.

Are there any good "freestanding" FTP GUI applications that are "MVS friendly"?