From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Seymour J Metz
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 2:54 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Good FTP client for MVS data set access

[External Email. Exercise caution when clicking links or opening attachments.]

The devil is in the details. I want tools that work together. That includes the
ability to mix and match CLI and GUI. I should be able to script the GUI in a
decent language.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3