You need to deactivate/reactivate the LPAR (@ HMC) after configuring the image
profile as desired. This is more than an IPL..

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Jesse 1 Robinson
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 5:41 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Configuring a CP online

[CAUTION: This Email is from outside the Organization. Unless you trust the
sender, Don’t click links or open attachments as it may be a Phishing email,
which can steal your Information and compromise your Computer.]

OK, based on advice here, we'll schedule an LPAR bounce at the next IPL. Thanks!

.
.
J.O.Skip Robinson
Southern California Edison Company