You can set up some of the ports to be local VTAM terminals, then you can use
VISTA (or any 3270 emulator) to connect into the ICC port 3270, and use the
LUNAME of the 3270 you defined as a local 3270 terminal.  Since you can have
over 100 terminals per port, making them all os consoles is a waste, so having
a bunch of them as local 3270's that you can give to your carious LPARs (and
use EE to connect to the LPARs they are not connected to), is a great way to
use them.

I like to make the first 16 to 32 devices OS consoles and the rest of them
local 3270s.

So you are using TCP to get to them inside the ICC, but they are technically
local 3270 terminals.  I think you can make some of them printers if you want,
but that seems like a waste.

If you need more detailed directions, there are samples in the OSA express 3
manual (and the newer ones).   Or I can send you some screen shots of how to
set them up.  Various sites I support are also z/114's so it's not a problem.
The entire time to set them up will probably take you on the order of 15
seconds for each terminal. (if that)

Brian