You have missed the point. Twice. Enough said. Not worth the effort.

Tony Thigpen

Steve Smith wrote on 7/20/20 8:38 AM:
And therefore the question as to what you're talking about.  You seem to be
conflating a search engine with an online encyclopedia for some reason.  So
we're left wondering what it is you really mean.

Wikipedia itself says it's not an academic reference, and actually no
encyclopedia is.  It is adequate for the purposes of IBM-MAIN, however.

sas