From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Binyamin Dissen
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2020 4:16 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Strange S0C4 on z15

Caution! This message was sent from outside your organization.

Fetch-protection-override (cr0.38) allowed the OS to put fetch protection on
page0 while allowing (legacy) access to 0-2047.

Don't know which hardware level allowed exploitation.

 On Wed, 19 Aug 2020 19:11:33 +0000 "Christopher Y. Blaicher"