From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Paul Gilmartin <0000000433f07816-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 3:03 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: MVS modify command capture

On Wed, 26 Aug 2020 18:30:54 +0000, Seymour J Metz wrote:

>Where is that documented?
>https://www-01.ibm.com/servers/resourcelink/svc00100.nsf/pages/zOSV2R4sc279028/$file/isfa600_v2r4.pdf
> only lists invoking SDSF from ISPF and directly from TSO.

That's reminiscent of the HLASM Tier 1 who was reluctant to accept my SR
because it matched no example in the HLASM Ref.  (I has invoked HLASM
from Rexx ATTCHMS ASMA90 whereas the Ref. showed only JCL examples.
You suggested then that I escalate; rather I recreated the problem with
JCL.)

Regardless:
    Implementing REXX Support in SDSF
    www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/pdfs/sg247419.pdf