Look at p. D-4 in the -0 edition. I don't know which, if either, to believe.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of Joe
Monk <joemon...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2020 6:17 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Architectural Level Sets

Page 7-31 says the only condition for XA  is the "move-inverse facility"
has to be installed...

http://secure-web.cisco.com/1SPpJ14i6yPSxJtwCH2bDWOIflkX4XXef21JUr5kfopB5C45gj3ON-dCgd4dGxhf1LiqhJq3xDpG6edy1pkSDjADUZCx3k8nm1j708doaaRyYSrWRIxhsRKKI0NoftvS63fMKDK3BeaYN0r4H1BJU0R83NqonM4VyLjla0s83mCYtxGbfOkKvibAWAwGltnAFVkoohgCn9faPsGWv7Fv2QrMB4SW0DWHTwQ6vLrYYky2WBWk1kEsK3rGSZKU4QzdQVDdMophUz_Qn6upVCzVWm0fkAwLsKhpkyrp7NGWGJzQGzFZq99Bb54quRFmxiYIxqD9eUddjHK_hq491bNOYFYLKy9BTQjbYNAuPrxIi-D5nYaB7lgFyZtQadCIgDCsAI19vYpkARfQNUpdvrf3LMwwF7BCrzdi2EU_TGeF1YFabHw3hpKIyF7DmeoNvrTQu/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bitsavers.org%2Fpdf%2Fibm%2F370%2FprincOps%2FSA22-7085-1_370-XA_Principles_of_Operation_Jan87.pdf

Joe