WSL doesn't have anything to do with cloud.
It's just the running of Linux within Windows, using bits of Hyper-V
internally, I think.

That said, Joe's point about securing this new vector is one to pay attention
to.
And since z/OS is also working on improving/expanding z/OS NFS implementation..
I'm sure IBM will make it as securable as possible, as always.

- KB