From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Joseph Reichman
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020 11:41 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Syncsort E11 exit

[ External - This message originated Externally.  Use proper judgement and
caution with attachments, links, or responses. ]

I’m looking into that

As an additional question

We have a huge number of files
When concatenating sortin
Is there anyway to determine which file the exit is analyzing. Typically a
program can do A Rdjfcb x’07’ to determine that but you have the DCB wonder if
there is something you provide

Thanks