From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Graham Harris
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2020 6:54 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [External] Re: Cbttape - dataset being used

Also there is the ISPF built in ISRDDN.
ENQ command on the command line.

On Thu, 15 Oct 2020 at 05:32, Brian Westerman <brian_wester...@syzygyinc.com>
wrote:

> Also there is MXI (option ENQ).  Also on the CBT

The information contained in this message is confidential, protected from
disclosure and may be legally privileged.  If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
distribution, copying, or any action taken or action omitted in reliance on it,
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
message and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard
copy format.  Thank you.