Also assuming you run RACF, not either of the CA security products. IRRADU00 is
technical not "free," it is a part of RACF.

Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Charles Mills
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2020 7:29 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: SMF to capture user login history

Yes! Does a good job, again assuming you are collecting the relevant SMF 30
data. IRRADU00 contrary to what you might expect from the name processes SMF 30
as well as RACF SMF 80 (assuming I recall correctly). It solves the "section"
problem that @Lizette alludes to. Its output IIRC is a file of huge
fixed-layout records. I have never used it; this is from customer discussions
and documentation-reading.

Charles