Ok, I've managed to get the database and PSB working.

Though I'm not really sure how.

I *had* done an ACBGEN and the members were showing in all three ACLIB
data sets.

Should a *cold start* of IMS be necessary ?
 (It seems? that the psb/database didn't respond until a cold start).

Now I'm trying to figure out why I have a "NOTINIT" status for both a
REXX program and an assembler module.

For the REXX program I ran the bind step from IV3E206J.

I ran the 'ASSEM1' proc from the same member for the assembler program.

Mike