Mike,

ACBGEN only requires MODIFY PREPARE ACBLIB. follow the messages on syslog.
Program status NOTINIT means that the program resources (such as PSB, DBD,
ACB, etc.) are not available.

ITschak

*| **Itschak Mugzach | Director | SecuriTeam Software **|** IronSphere
Platform* *|* *Information Security Continuous Monitoring for Z/OS, zLinux
and IBM I **|  *

*|* *Email**: i_mugz...@securiteam.co.il **|* *Mob**: +972 522 986404 **|*
*Skype**: ItschakMugzach **|* *Web**: www.Securiteam.co.il  **|*