Hi Radek,
After I sent it, I realized that I addressed you incorrectly. Sorry.

Regards,
David

On 2020-11-19 16:09, R.S. wrote:
W dniu 19.11.2020 o 21:48, David Spiegel pisze:
Hi Skip,
"... That means your job may contain DD * statements, etc.  ..."
As of z/OS 1.13, Cataloged Procedures can have DD *

Yes, I wanted to say that as well, but simply forgot. There are also new features in JCL since z/OS 2.1, which I didn't mention. However my point was to focus on started job - which is very, very close to the topic. And it is really simple, isn't it?

BTW: "Hi Skip" - is it some kind of idiom?