We were instructed by a vendor to set a two line SLIP trap for a problem
affecting their product. My colleague used the SDSF command facility (/+) to
enter the command. Working together, we could not get it to work because
trailing blanks on the first line were passed to MVS, breaking the command.
Here's the command. (? Is a single character wildcard.)

|                       System Command Extension                        |
| ===> SL SET,A=SVCD,ID=SKIP,C=522,J=CSSW?L01,JL=(CSSW?L01,OPERTUNE,bbbb|
| ===> DB04MSTR),SDATA=(RGN,CSA,TRT),END                                |

The four blanks (bbbb) went to MVS and caused a break in the SLIP command so
that everything after 'OPERTUNE' was apparently treated as a comment. We played
with this for some time but could not get rid of the blanks. We eventually
found  a different way to enter the command, but I'd like to know if we're
missing something. Pored over online doc but could not see anything relevant.

.
.
J.O.Skip Robinson
Southern California Edison Company