To get just the hold data, you can specify:

SET BDY(GLOBAL).
RECEIVE
  ORDER(ORDERSERVER(ORDSRVR)
  CLIENT(MYCLIENT)
  CONTENT(HOLDDATA)
  FORTGTZONES(zzzzzzz))
  DELETEPKG.

Or if you prefer,  you can download it without receiving it by specifying
TRANSFERONLY.  Then you can RECEIVE FROMNTS  into each target zone you wish.

Dana