But my points of the post is that documentation is lacking

So Ed you figured out which services didn’t work trial  and error meaning you
would get an abend look it up in systems codes

Also in addition am I correct that the only debugger available for RMODE64 is
XDC

Test won’t work and debug tool I’m not sure
But almost certain it wontvwork for Assembler

Maybe for Java

Am I on the right track ?

Thanks