On Mon, 21 Dec 2020 10:14:21 -0600, Joe Monk wrote:

>RMODE(64)When neither binder options RMODE=64 nor RMODEX are specified,
>RMODE(64) ESD are treated as RMODE(ANY)

RMODE(ANY) is antiquated and misleading.  I prefer to see RMODE(31).

In:  z/OS  Version 2 Release 4
MVS Program Management: User's Guide and Reference
IBM  SA23-1393-40

I read:
   Residence mode
   ANY | 31
   Indicates that the module might reside anywhere in virtual storage
   either above or below the 16-MB virtual storage line. synonym for ANY.

It matters little what a Glossary entry might say, no more than a Glossary
can redefine "black" as  "white".

(RCF submitted on error in paragraph quoted above.)

-- gil