> This was and iis me being nice,

What are you smoking? No maater how you slice it, claiming "brain dead" is not
being nice.

> People need to use their brains.

Yes, you should

> > JCL and the Initiator provide protection against ENQ deadlock
> > not available with Rexx.

> False:

What the voices in your head said may be false, but what he actually wrote is
true.

> TSO alloc or sysdsn() can protect against most situations.

ObRaven That in no way contradicts what he actually wrote.

Snap quiz: describe at least one failure mode of your suggested solution.

> CMS SLEEP

Checks calendar. Yep, it's 2020 - or do you hate Euxix so much that you don't
have a UID?

Your hammer is no good; no matter how I try it won't turn the screw.

"When the only tool you have is a pipe, everything looks like a filter."

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3