Hi,
I would like to automate some csm (Copy services manager) from z/OS.
I installed csmcli on z/OS, and if I run csmcli.sh from the omvs shell, it
works ok.
I found the TechDoc named 'IBM Copy Services Manager session automation' by
Thomas Luther which has a rexx program that sets up the environment to run
csmcli.sh, get the output from it, and act upon the results.

The rexx program uses bpxwunix to call cshcli.sh
When I run the rexx program (whether under tso or in batch) I get lots of error
messages.
I added an echo command at the beginning of csmcli.sh so I will know when it
starts.
The command I added is 'echo "start csmcli.sh"'
When I run it from the omvs shell, it works fine.
When I run it from tso I get:
echo: csmcli.sh 10: FSUM7351 not found

Does this mean that it can't find the echo command?

How can I fix this?

Gadi