When I worked for banks, several companies were still using Hogan for the DDA
and Savings. One of them is in the Top 10 of the largest bank in the United
States.  That might be a good place to start.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
<David> <Mingee>
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2021 2:42 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: FW: Hogan Financial Systems. It is a banking system

This message was sent from an external source outside of Western & Southern's
network. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender
and know the contents are safe.

Hello,

I have been contacted by a company with the below request.  Please contact me
if interested.

Please rack your brain for any one that can teach Hogan Financial Systems.
It is a banking system.

Thanks,

David Mingee  ming...@prodigy.net <mailto:ming...@prodigy.net>