Just to pile onto what Joe Monk said: Hogan was developed by Hogan Systems,
bought by Continuum in 1995. A year or so later, CSC bought Continuum. At
some point CSC rebranded Hogan to ConnectWise, but that never really "took".

And a couple of years ago, CSC and DXC (formerly HPE, formerly HP Global
Services, formerly EDS) basically merged (I think they used some other term)
and it seems to be back to being called "Hogan" again.

So all of the capitalized words above (except Joe and Monk, and I guess HP
Global Services/HPE/EDS) might be associated with Hogan in various contexts.
Figured this might reduce confusion. Or, I suppose, increase it.

...phsiii