On 2021-04-09, at 11:07:33, Carmen Vitullo wrote:

> Thanks Susan, every issue I've ever had with KC, via the IBM site or a local
> server you've been very helpful, I don't know if there's a fix (enhancement)
> for the current tool I would hope those who took over your role would take in
> all the issues we've discussed here
> Best of luck to you in your newest endeavor

+1  Thanks, Susan, and wishes for success.

On 10/04/2021 3:24 am, Geoff Smith wrote:
> The link ishttps://ibm.biz/Bdf23Y.

Downloaded here in about 8 minutes - a bit over 2MB/s.

I must say I do like the "Open" hyperlink to the left of the title - in the
past I have selected the wrong manual by failing to correctly follow the
horizontal lines across to the right screen edge.

I also like the 3 metadata columns to the right of the book's title.

Very nice - best since the first 2.3 one IMO.

The horizontal rules are also helpful.

-- gil