-------- Original message --------From: Dana Mitchell <mitchd...@gmail.com>
Date: 4/20/21  11:05  (GMT-05:00) To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU Subject: Re:
using same iteration of IHSAE001 on multiple systems within a sysplex Yes, as
long as the JOBCLASS(x) definition in JES2 specifies SYSSYM=ALLOWOn Tue, 20 Apr
2021 13:55:55 +0000, william janulin <wjanu...@yahoo.com> wrote:>To list;>
Question, is it possible to use a symbolic parameter to identify the install
directoryon the DIR= parameter in the PROC statement?>The plex I am working
with has a shared sys1.proclib and, if possible, I am tryingto avoid having
different procs, one for each lpar, if I can use just one and just refer to
theinstall directory id  which is the sysname using a symbolic parameter.>Thank
you in advance, Bill
IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,send email to