I issue an ASCRE macro with TRMEXIT specified and a new AS is started. Then
from another TCB I issue an ASCRE with TRMEXIT

specifying a different exit routine and a second AS is started. When the
first created AS terminates which TRMEXIT gets driven? I

had assumed that the TRMEXIT would be associated with the TCB that owned the
new AS and you could have different exit

routines for different TCBs, but testing seems to show that the last
specified TRMEXIT gets called. So is it correct to say that you

can only have one TRMEXIT routine per address space?

Thanks

Robin