That's a legitimate diagram, not the old OS.360 joke diagram.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Lizette Koehler [stars...@mindspring.com]
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2021 4:37 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Diagram of MVS Control Blocks

How about here

http://secure-web.cisco.com/1MZW6DjXQhbpCjG7l9R3sLwpZWrLqLy4Z2tzYho09d88q1LechfMLiwSFmxtsA9-MHe1bNWx_nLTBPLXwoif9BxlJZjFsRShtrq1R1tbtaOIIXeDum_zJUfzES52SL8aJHj2VZ-jKntd05cBVO0UloluxCwhs72evoV4rlrJRaP_JBloAsaK5edXinjh9olvisjQoe7j5il1HXydncLazqyjDwPzRCG-IPU7WPgRl_rwrJcRpUUEUhpAowC8QVsdRRwev7aig8UdTVdt6fqjn8w53S7ZNp0dn_tm1SYs7H6SVuddGYdn5lyZvgp_PL1F2QZD2FLPfEOFgj11z1u2d_zFxHp9PaLtAoa9NGPD0izCnSH45pyzwWSQEwtq2Te0RIEnc0KKqZ7Dk2MTWCbBfLEvlTS9bbQxLBZCPS6_QHYOC9Cn0Jc-_M21QAq9qfkmU/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lbdsoftware.com%2Fos360.jpg