Dave,
        Here you go:

#                                                                 #
# Secure FTP Application                                          #
#                                                                 #

TTLSRule                          secure_ftp_client_rule
   {
      RemotePortRange 21       # This should be set to the port the FTP
                               # listening on
      Direction                  Outbound
      TTLSGroupActionRef         secure_ftp_client_group
      TTLSEnvironmentActionRef   secure_ftp_client_env
   }

TTLSGroupAction                   secure_ftp_client_group
{
  TTLSEnabled                     On
  Trace                           7
}

TTLSEnvironmentAction             secure_ftp_client_env
   {
      TTLSKeyringParms
      {
         Keyring                  /u/ftps/zos17dbf.kdb
         KeyringStashFile         /u/ftps/zos17dbf.sth
      }
      HandshakeRole               Client
TTLSEnvironmentAdvancedParms
      {
         ApplicationControlled    On
         SecondaryMap             On
         SSLV3                    Off
         TLSV1                    Off
         TLSV1.1                  Off
         TLSV1.2                  On
      }
      TTLSCipherParmsRef         ftp_client_ciphers   # to cust ciphers
   }

TTLSCipherParms                  ftp_client_ciphers
{
   # Sample ciphers.  Should be customized!
   V3CipherSuites                TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA
   V3CipherSuites                TLS_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA
   V3CipherSuites                TLS_RSA_WITH_NULL_SHA
}