From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Colin Paice
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2021 8:56 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: zFS SMF problems

I've been looking into the SMF records produced by zFS and have found a
couple of problems.  Who can I report them to?  I cannot raise a PMR as I
only have a zPDT license.
Example problems

   1. The SMF 92-59 records say there are 14 sections - but there is data
   for only 13 sections.   The field is SMF92DON-1
   2. In the SMF 92-11 it reports data on the individual files used.  It
   reports the file as used, for example  ./write.c I expected it to say
   /u/adcd/write.c. The data as is, is pretty useless, as I do not know which
   write.c was used. Other records have /usr/lib/nls/msg/C/fsumrcat.cat as
   expected (because that is what the program used)

Colin