Charles,

I'm very familiar with SMF records ...  I have a program which formats many
of them (including SMF 92's) the 14th section has a partly blank name, and
other value are all hex 00's

I am planning on blogging about ZFS, concepts and how to look at the
performance data;  and documenting it  warts and all, it would have been
nice to pass it by IBM first for comment and to be able to  say "fixes are
coming".

Colin