Hello all...I don't know if there is an ISPF list, but hope you can help me here.

I have a user that is having some strange things happening when he logs into TSO and goes into ISPF. For example, while everyone else starts ISPF and has one window open, this user has 5 split screens defined and named, but he has no idea how.

Can someone tell me if there is a way to trace all the commands that get processed when he enters ISPSTART, or is there some magic way to have commands like multiple split screens issued automatically?

Thank you for your kind thoughts!

Billy