From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Itschak Mugzach [00000305158ad67d-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, June 9, 2021 3:11 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: ISPF startup processing

Does this happen with all ispf aliases (PFG ISPF, etc.)? What happens if he
starts ispf with a different APPL name (aka NEWAPPL(xxx))?

ITschak

*| **Itschak Mugzach | Director | SecuriTeam Software **|** IronSphere
Platform* *|* *Information Security Continuous Monitoring for Z/OS, zLinux
and IBM I **|  *

*|* *Email**: i_mugz...@securiteam.co.il **|* *Mob**: +972 522 986404 **|*
*Skype**: ItschakMugzach **|* *Web**:
http://secure-web.cisco.com/1WThYloW64MqwoxLvZJ2QLiXMP5IPg_g9Ll3M9Xie765QeY9Ql98YJngmux8G3eg1MLOrSQUj7H3Kit0kdW0Mfuked_H38nU5lsVoNdx-AcU8Fpz6tOJKx3vuRczBcRRBXqMPm4Om_W_zo59P75IkEFeUmNwFLjvdc-h_njqUVa1P2XVtOvjwmt_Rgknv74REuAxRbKZkPKMOcav3ZRhy0nTH_gpF048i3-Ls_BUZs_1RqTUTevUcnv0hhHWqsykQ9As7HkoR_THB_x6pYu_PcuhNNskh8bTJxu9NHB8uEQC6u8IiEBnFC2zy-xQE4740Yqz6CXzXXOwWGgAqbNzgyTfbM8X6kZVUxa37jqy1knXhoqpBAXPCFTPAUGZJSdW8v9v1Zmtru3xtGgB3J4i5HNdVfF5FRYalhKU_vU41QU0jP5AMKRl0Q92crOjRHTc8/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.Securiteam.co.il
  **|*