Ha ha - and worse for me. Getting a LinkedIn account will be more upsetting to me than the $120 :) Hope I'm allowed to get one of the dongles, even just to see how it all works. Like Ray, for years I've been advocating something free or nearly free with every IBM manager I happen to see. No effect so far. If this works it could be a big change for future education.

On 9/24/2021 7:22 AM, John McKown wrote:
Sounds nice. I'll need to remove the years of encrustation and rust from my
LinkedIn account.

On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 8:59 AM Farley, Peter x23353 <
0000031df298a9da-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

Someone on one of the mainframe groups.io lists posted this link to a
LinkedIn article on this offering by Ray Mullins:

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/raymullins_ibmz-activity-6846539377779335168-Ah68

Interesting reading.

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf
Of Martin Packer
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2021 5:00 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: zPDT Learner's Edition

Not aimed at you Lennie :-) , not pre-announcing anything :-), having no
insight to bring, but at that price I'd like to think of that also as
Retiree Edition. No smiley because I'm serious that I would consider it.
It's about the price of an Apple Developer annual subscription - which I
would also contemplate.

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer