This reminds me of someone at a Company I worked for, can't remember
which, where some programmer had displayed a prompt for whatever to
which an end-user replied "f*@k" - upon which the program then replied,
"Your place or mine?" Needless to say, management was not amused by this
and the programmer was given a "good talking to" if not then also put on
"garden leave". <grin>