You can query any element with SMP to determine where it is located.

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Richbourg, Claude <claude.richbo...@myfloridacfo.com>
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2021 4:06 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: z/OS 2.5 and RMF - plus the migration manual from z/OS 2.4.

Good afternoon everyone,

Two things that I noticed with z/OS 2.5 so far and I have a couple of questions
for the group.

Q1:
RMF would not start after the first IPL of z/OS 2.5.
The program ERBMFMFC is not in the SYS1.SERBLNKE library that came with z/OS
2.5.
I went looking for it and found it in the z/OS 2.4 library - SYS1.SERBLINK.
Now, in z/OS 2.5 there is no SYS1.SERBLPA and SYS1.SERBLINK libraries any more,
only the SYS1.SERBLNKE file. What have I missed here and where is that program
now located?
RMF is licensed for our site, so everything needed to run it should be here in
our z/OS 2.5.

Q2:
I don't have the migration manual from z/OS 2.4 to z/OS 2.5 anywhere in the
CPAC.** files and it was not in the IBM online pdf files downloaded for z/OS
2.5.
Is the only place to get it within z/OSMF? I had thought it would be available
to the early serverpac installers, (before January 22),  so have I missed that
one as well?

We do not have z/OSMF up and going yet, hence the early order.

Thanks,

Claude Richbourg
Manager - Mainframe and iSeries Groups
Florida Department of Financial Services