On Mon, 15 Nov 2021 21:06:32 +0000, Richbourg, Claude
<claude.richbo...@myfloridacfo.com> wrote:

>Good afternoon everyone,
>
>Two things that I noticed with z/OS 2.5 so far and I have a couple of
>questions for the group.
>
>Q1:
>RMF would not start after the first IPL of z/OS 2.5.
>The program ERBMFMFC is not in the SYS1.SERBLNKE library that came with z/OS
>2.5.
>I went looking for it and found it in the z/OS 2.4 library - SYS1.SERBLINK.
>Now, in z/OS 2.5 there is no SYS1.SERBLPA and SYS1.SERBLINK libraries any
>more, only the SYS1.SERBLNKE file. What have I missed here and where is that
>program now located?
>RMF is licensed for our site, so everything needed to run it should be here in
>our z/OS 2.5.
>
>Q2:
>I don't have the migration manual from z/OS 2.4 to z/OS 2.5 anywhere in the
>CPAC.** files and it was not in the IBM online pdf files downloaded for z/OS
>2.5.
>Is the only place to get it within z/OSMF? I had thought it would be available
>to the early serverpac installers, (before January 22),  so have I missed that
>one as well?
>
>We do not have z/OSMF up and going yet, hence the early order.

Claude,

the "shortcut" to figuring this stuff out is to go look at the IBM provided
PROG00 member in the CPAC.PARMLIB that came with your serverpac.   Before my
first IPL, I review the contents of it for datasets that do not exist in my
current APF/LNKLST and add them.  Same with LPALST00 member in same library,
where you will find the SYS21.GRBLPA entry.

There are actually a number of members (if not all) that you'd want to review.
IFAPRD00 is another.