The disassembler can not determine if the original source was an =A(xxxx) or =V(xxx). This, and other things, require someone to work with the disassembled code to actually make it assemble clean.

It's amazing that the disassembler does as good a job as it does. Pat the guys on the back that wrote it.

Tony Thigpen