Charles I think the RCTIMGWU field is what you are looking for, in short it's defined as

Image defined MSU's -  as the softcap is changed that value is updated, I'm not 100% sure that's what your asking, if not sorry.

Mark's Rexx performs some calculations to report on used MSU's on a rolling 4hr average and the unused MSU for the 4hr average

Carmen