> Carmen, I'd be thrilled to see your samples, as I can't get to my ShopZ
> person here at the moment. Please make sure to strip your user/password
> stuff, so I don't get you in trouble!

If your question is specific to SMP/E file downloads using HTTPS, then
check this out:
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/zos/2.5.0?topic=guide-preparing-secure-internet-delivery

The short answer is just add these to your <CLIENT> specification and let
'er rip:
  downloadmethod=”https”
  downloadkeyring=”javatruststore”

However, if your question was for a general use HTTPS download client
program, then see my previous post.

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, z/OS SMP/E and z/OSMF Software Management
Chuck Norris never uses CHECK when he applies PTFs.